EzyShield Commercial Noise Attenuation Walls
EzyShield Commercial is a robust panel machined with a weather-enduring profile and manufactured to AS/NZS 2269-2008. EzyShield Commercial has been pioneered and developed by Boral Plywood over the last 20 years and is part of some of Australia's biggest infrastructure projects such as Melbourne's Eastlink, the Pacific Highway from Brisbane to Surfers Paradise and many train corridors through Australia.
The product is designed to meet the needs of shielding home owners and pedestrians from road or rail noise nuisances. It can be built over 6 metres high and being light, compared to stone or concrete, can be installed in difficult terrain or sensitive sites. As a modular system the EzyShield Commercial fence solution can be easily modified at minimal cost should the requirements for noise abatement change in particular installations.
Features and benefits
- Lightweight and easy to install with a tongue and groove joining system
- Very high acoustic performance: up to 30dB reduction, depending on sound generation conditions
- Available in CoreTreat or CCA treatment against termites and fungus to H3 or H4 Hazard Level
- Supplied with a 40 year warranty against glue failure
- Offers a broad design scope and can be used in conjunction with other building materials
- Offers up to STC 24 for 24mm and STC 28 for 33mm (NAL Report AFT480 and AFT481 respectively)
Fencing Distributors is New Zealand's only accredited distribution partner for EzyShield Commercial.